Organisations in all fields rely on data to make crucial business decisions. They also use the data to identify the business problems that have to be addressed. In all these organisations, the data analyst’s job involves more than just concentrating on looking at the numbers. This creates a massive demand for data analysts in small as well as large companies. Learning a data analyst certification course online can provide you with a list of benefits.
Types of data analytics
Analytics brings together the theory and practical experiments to identify and communicate data-driven insights. This allows managers, stakeholders, and other executives in an organisation to make more informed decisions. Taking up a data analyst certification online course, you will know the main things involved in data analytics. Moreover, the Analyst will easily account for the competitive environment, internal and external business interests.
Four types of data analytics are built on each other to bring increasing value to an organisation. Here are the four types of data analytics.
- Descriptive analytics
- Diagnostic analytics
- Productive analytics
- Perspective analytics
Key responsibilities of a data analyst
What work does a data analyst do will vary depending on the type of organisation they are working. Also, it is based on the extent to which a business has adopted data-driven decisions making practices. Here are some of the responsibilities of a data analyst listed below.
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases- include fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources
- Using the statistical tools to interpret the data sets
- Demonstrating the significance of the work in the context of local, national and global trends that can impact both the industry and the organisation
- Preparing the reports for executive leadership that communicates the trends, patterns, and predictions using the relevant data.
- Collaborating with the programmers, engineers, and organisational leaders to identify the opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
Are you searching for data analysis courses for beginners? There are many courses related to data analysis. Make sure you take up a course and learn it to be landing on the right platform in the future.